Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wedding Outfit in the Making



In August it is my cousin's wedding, which I am already putting together an outfit for. I hear you say "What?! That's four months away!" I know, but you see I found this hat in a charity shop last year which I knew I wanted to wear to a wedding, and so I've been trying to find something to go with it. Last week, almost in despair, I went to Marlborough, where I mooched around the lovely shops such as Crew Clothing and Joules. One of the first things I laid my eyes on went really well with the hat, and so I snatched it up, despite the more-than-I-would-usually-spend price tag. So here it is:

The style of skirt (Estelle) - Joules








Unfortunately they don't have images of the skirt in the pattern in which I bought it, so here is the dress with the same pattern:
Floral Sylvia dress - Joules
And now for a picture of the hat:
This picture doesn't do it justice - it is in reality the same colour as the dark pink/red on the dress. A sort of maroon colour!

I want to get a top in a colour which is in the skirt and a navy jacket. I am going to wear the navy suede kitten heels which I already own.

Oh how I love buying an outfit for a wedding! :D

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment